The Paleo Cookbook is a digital version available for download on your computer or tablet. It has more than 150 recipes the group PaleoHacks has put together with the help of the PaleoHacks community. The expert team assures us that the recipes in the book are authentic. The book contains recipes that cover almost every food category, such as main dishes, salads, omelettes, desserts and snacks. There is also another nice bonus.
About the Authors and the Content
The Paleo cookbook team is working with well-known Paleo chefs, Paleo lifestyle experts, and the community that uses the website platform to share recipes, exercise and lifestyle, and success stories. It will be covered in skin products and skincare category.
The PaleoHacks Team is dedicated to promoting the health benefits of eating the ancestral way. They don’t really call this a diet. It is more of a logical lifestyle practice. In this packet of eBook content you will learn how to eat the Paleo way to get back to the root of how your body was meant to sustain itself naturally without processed, refined, or highly cultivated foods. The book addresses the mindset of the hunter/gatherer.
Product Details on Paleo CookBook
The cookbook and the bonus information can be downloaded and used on your computer or tablet. From there you are able to print recipes and tips. It is a complete guide to the Paleo cookbook way of eating with a variety of recipes and tips that are intended to take you back to your origins in a healthy and satisfying way. Many of the recipes are really quite easy to prepare.
- Grass-fed meats
- Fish & Seafood
- Nuts & Seeds
- Pastured Eggs
- Healthy Oils
- Fruits & Vegetables
Foods Not Allowed:
- Cereal grains
- Unfermented dairy
- Refined sugars
- Processed foods
- Refined vegetable oils
Claimed Benefits of the Paleo CookBook
- Improved mental clarity and alertness
- Increased metabolism
- Reduced bloating
- Weight management
- Reduced risk of gastrointestinal problems associated with eating food allergens
- Better sleep
- Less inflammation
- Less risk of developing type 2 diabetes
- More energy
What is Included in Paleo CookBook
The Paleo cookbook Hacks Cookbook by itself is not sufficient for many people who are transitioning to this way of eating. With this in mind, the authors put together 5 bonus packets of information to accompany the main recipe book. Here is what the additional materials include.
- The PaleoHacks 30-Day Jumpstart
- Paleo cookbook Foods and Paleo Fails: Some people struggle with the perception that the Paleo way of eating doesn’t have enough allowable food options. This guide has a comprehensive list of foods to choose from so that you have plenty of meal options. It categorizes foods by seasonality.
- Eating Paleo at Restaurants: Inevitably you’re going to go out to eat. You may face some menu challenges. So as not to struggle with trying to figure out the best Paleo meals on the menu, the authors have created this guide to show you how to dine outside your home without experiencing any issues. It offers sample restaurant meals that are appropriate to order when out. It also advises you on how to avoid allergens, such as gluten and dairy.
- The Paleo 4x Cookbook: This additional section is designed to help those who aren’t fond of meal preparation or following detailed recipes. The 4x stands for four ingredients. Each of the recipes in this guide has only 4 ingredients so that you can make quick meals.
- One-Month Paleo Meal Plan: This guide outlines a month of meals incorporating many of the recipes in the main body of the cookbook. The steps are easy to follow. They explain exactly what and how much to eat. You only need to decide when to eat.
Pros and Cons
- A variety of Recipes are covered in the Paleo cookbook book. This is nice because many people give up on the Paleo Diet due to a lack of meal creativity.
- Recipes are easy to follow with clear instructions. This is a time saver, especially with the bonus 65 recipes that only have 4 ingredients. The shopping list also makes this easy to follow.
- The recipes have been thoroughly tested by Paleo experts and the Paleo community the recipes. This means the ingredients and measurements have likely been checked and verified.
- With the bonus pages, this cookbook package gives you the tools to stay on track with the Paleo way of eating.
- The price is affordable. And, you aren’t paying any shipping because of the digital content.
- You are able to get your money back if you don’t find the book helpful in a 60 day period.
- The book is only available for download. That may not bother most people today. But, it would be nice if they offered a print version for those who prefer a hard copy.
- While the directions are clear, many really like to see a picture of what the finished dish is supposed to look like. The lack of photographs makes this impossible.
The Paleo Hacks Cookbook, including the 5 additional guides, offers good variety of recipes and insights into sticking with the plan at an affordable price. The easy to follow directions is one of the best aspects. If you are considering venturing into the ancestral Paleo way of eating and lifestyle this downloadable book has everything you need to get started and to stay on track. Hopefully, you will see the benefits in a short amount of time while enjoying delicious meals.