The color controls man and not a man to color. Many times we try to weatherize certain colors by painting rooms, salons, clothing … but still, the same color of nature strongly influences us.
The color not only acts in our psychological system, so does with the physiological.
Starting with Day and Night. The yellow and deep blue of the night, we passivity conditions, while red and yellow (sun) and light colors are associated with the activity, the momentum, and is autonomous because the man determines the action. In summary, visual stimulation produces red, endocrine level pressure increases, excited, while the blue serene, low pressure, endocrine level acts to reassure.
Green, usually when we are in wooded areas, give us a sense of protection and defense.
As related to the metabolic processes of our human body, light colors are catalysts, destroy, scatter, while dark colors anabolic, reset, are restorative and regenerative.
All these processes and definitions of the color effects produced on ourselves, begin in late maturational As a child, since it is the last thing one learns to distinguish.
These theories are used from any piece of advertising, decoration, product packaging, etc.., To paint homes or halls. A clear example is a strong color that are painted in the dining room because just at this level certain glands are activated, the orange color of the tables or chairs stimulates appetite and prevents that person remains in place because it strongly stimulates the nervous system.
Read the following guide and put into practice the emotions and physiological effects that we produce:
- Association affective: love, death, and passion
- Partnership objective: fire and blood
- Psychological effect: warm, dynamic
- Physiological effect: penetrating heat, and mental stimulant
- Physical effect: very visible
- Character: vitality, action
- Religious symbolism: charity, love
- Symbolism profane love
It’s like the sun, vibrant, joyful, sparkling color is nutritious. Is associated with food and also with an activity different from the red. The activity of the yellow is a play activity, does not seek to.
- Association affective joy
- Partnership objective: sunlight
- Psychological effect: joy, spirituality, dynamic
- Physiological effect: stimulating to the eyes and nerves
- Physical effect: very visible, like the red
- Religious symbolism: science gives power and
- Symbolism profane is associated with the home.
- Gold fixed effect is that memory, when one has to study is good to put a yellow light
- Association effective space, sky, travel
- Partnership objective: the sky, water
- The personality of the blue is dispassionate, unlike the red, it is said that color is intellectual
- Psychological effect: clarity and tenderness. Love is a color
- It is lightweight, transparent, atmospheric, and liabilities
- Physiological effect: soothes, relaxes
- Psychic-Effect: restful to the eye
- Character: crying, sleep, so it is sometimes a bit apathetic. The dark blue color may reflect a decline in affection, especially in children
- Symbolism religious wisdom, intelligence, immortality
- Symbolism profane also ascribes wisdom and knowledge
- It is a secondary color, mixing red and blue;
- Affective-Association: sorrow and dignity, with bishops, with flowers and stones
- Psychological effect: freshness
- Physiological effect: calming, when insomnia recommend a cloth or a bag somewhere unseen violet, because it reassures, is soothing, approaches the blue, where there is injury helps heal
- Physical effect: it is barely visible
- Character: sadness and melancholy
- Religious symbolism: penance and hope
- Symbolism profane penance and ambiguity
It is an indeterminate color, highly preferred by aesthetes, for teenagers and homosexuals.
- Association affective is incandescent and produces heat
- Partnership objective: to fire, with fruit, with orange, and with the sunset
- Psychological effect: it is hot, stimulating
- Physiological effect: it helps digestion, is stimulant and emotional
- Character: is unpredictable, can soothe or irritate
- Physical effect: it is very visible and bright
- Religious symbolism. hierarchy gives
- Symbolism profane with the frivolity
It’s like no man’s land. He who prefer this color does not want to compromise, not to associate, refuses to take sides. As a neutral color, you have to do with what other color is involved, will reveal the union, which is what it rejects, which is combined is what I want to commit
Basically, would be associated with the earth. Color is a sexy voluptuous, is closely linked to the temptation. Brown is preferred to be looking for security, peace of mind that gives you found on land, settle. In times of crisis or evolutionary processes tend to find the ranges of browns. When the crisis passes, is a color generally rejected, it looks hopeless when needed, and it moves and is not conducive after the crisis.
The crisis may be psychological or physical. Also the person without roots, which has no fixed place to live, wandering, which has no group membership, if you have a lack of attachment, will look for the brown
- It is not a color like the black is a color rejection
- Association’s emotional purity, nothing, the idea of purity comes from the spiritual and the earthly. It is associated with the communion, marriage, and clarity
- Partnership objective: the flowers as a sign of beauty
- Psychological effect: sobriety
- Physiological effect: nothing
- Physical effect. bright
- Character: is clean and sober, in many cultures use it as mourning
- Religious symbolism. purity, innocence, virtue, and chastity
- Symbolism profane also ascribes innocence and virtue
It is the exacerbation of the night
- Association affective darkness and mystery
- Association objectively. the night and death
- Psychological effect: sadness
- Physiological effect: rest
- Physical Effect: dark
- Character: dark imagination
- Religious symbolism: ultimate ends, metaphysical
- Symbolism profane: death, mourning.